'Conditions' means these terms and conditions.
'We/us/our/supplier' means Multi-Net Co. Ltd./Epc.com.mt
'Website' means the Website located at www.epc.com.mt
'You/your' means a user of the Website.
'Working days' mean Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in the Maltese Islands).
- Description and price of goods
- Processing of Orders
- Email to a Friend
- Data Protection
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Multi-Net Company Limited trading as epc.com.mt whose registered office is at 2A Triq Snajjin c/w Triq il-Kannestru – Mellieha – MLH2110 – Malta (the “Supplier”).
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received payment in full. Acceptance of your order will be communicated to you by way of email at the point of dispatch of the products.
- By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via email when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until epc.com.mt have shipped your order.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below)
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- Register your real name, address, phone number, email address, and any other details requested.
- You undertake that all details your provide to epc.com.mt for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to update your details from “My account”
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive emails from epc.com.mt. We recommend you add epc.com.t to your sage sender list, and check that your online security software does not block emails from us.
- Registered users are permitted to post reviews on products provided that they comply with our Review Guidelines.
Description and price of goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
- If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 7 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
Processing of Orders
- Orders placed before 1400 hours on a ‘working day’ will be processed that day.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If any goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by email and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line in “My Orders – My Account Section”.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order.
- Epc.com.mt debits credit and debit cards on the day of shipping.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise. You may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to us.
- All Delivery of goods are free of charge.
- Orders placed before 14.00 hours on a working day will be processed and shipped same day. Orders done after 14.00 hours will be delivered next day. Deliveries are done between 9.00 – 19.00 during weekdays and on Saturday between 9.00 – 13.00.
- Goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- We can deliver to an address other than the billing address, but please note that extra documentation may be needed to comply with such orders.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of goods however caused. If, however, we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery, you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- Cancellation, Damaged, Defective and Incorrectly Sent Items
- You may cancel the contract at any time but no later than 15 working days after the day you received the goods.
- To exercise your right of cancellation you must give written notice to the Supplier by letter and send by post to our address or by email or by fax (all contact information is provided below).
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown below.
- You must ensure the following are in order to guarantee that return will be honored: Matching serial numbers of returned items to the invoice; Proper packaging of the returned goods; keeping the cooling off period of 15 working days; ensuring all accessories are returned with the product; providing the return reason and a detailed description of the problem. Do not write on the retail box.
- If you do not return the goods as required, the supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- If the goods sent back to us is lost or damaged, it is shipper’s (sender’s) responsibility to file a claim with the carrier in order to recover the funds. We will not carry any responsibility for the package and its content in this case.
- We reserve the right to make a decision based on test results, whether we replace, repair or to refund. If returned items are found not to be faulty by our technical department we will return the item to you and you will be liable to pay €14 inspection charge and re delivery.
- We will not accept any goods back that have been physically damaged, burned, abused, misused, neglected, repaired or modified.
- Backup Cartridges, Tapes, Blank Media (CDs, DVDs, Blu Ray) and Printer Cartridges will only be accepted in original, sealed unopened packaging. All opened products mentioned will not be accepted and will be returned back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Software and Software licenses will only be accepted for return in the original sealed and unopened packaging. No opened Retail software will be accepted back. OEM software is 100% non-refundable once purchased and delivered. OEM version software is intended for system builders only and cannot be transferred to another PC once installed. Purchasers of this software are required to comply with the terms and conditions of the System Builder License, including responsibility for providing all end user support. We are not responsible for any software incompatibility and/or support. Software incompatibility does not qualify software as damaged or defective.
- Once we have received the goods and processed, we will refund you back in 30 days, using the same payment method you used to purchase the goods.
- All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 24 months, unless warranty is specified directly on the specific invoice for that purchase.
- The warranty of any item begins from the date on the corresponding invoice. The warranty comes from epc.com.mt unless the item description specifies the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Items with manufacturer’s warranty more than 24 months are to returned directly to manufacturer by the You. Check Manufacturer’s Return Policy.
- If the goods supplied to you are damage on delivery, you should notify the supplier immediately in writing via sending by post to our address or by email or by fax (all contact information is provided below).
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing via sending by post to our address or by email or by fax (all contact information is provided below) or by returning the item to our technical department during opening hours.
- The warranty will be voided for those items that are found to be physically damaged, burned, power surges, abused, misused, neglected, repaired, modified and normal wear & tear.
- The warranty will be voided for any returned items if serial number or warranty sticker is removed by the customer.
- In case of exchange or replacement, the original warranty will be transferred to the exchanged/replaced item.
Email to a Friend
- The referral service is designed to make it easy for customers to recommend our Site or offers to a friend. The customer must be a registered user and login to send the referral.
Data Protection Act 2001
- We have a legal duty to respect and protect any personal information we collect from you and we will abide by such duty. We take all safeguards necessary to prevent unauthorised access and we do not pass on your details collected from you as a visitor, to any third party without you giving us your consent to do so.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Maltese law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.